Simplicité Exfoliating Face Treatment Mask
Simplicité Exfoliating Face Treatment ia multi purpose advanced formula enzyme-active gentle exfoliator/mask that 'lifts' dead cells through plant enzyme action of freshly ground herbs, seeds and flowers. Reduces redness and inflammation and ‘draws’ impurities from the skin. Plumps and tightens skin. Suitable for acne, oily and pigmentation prone skin types.
Method 1: An everyday (Basic Six) gentle and effective enzyme lift exfoliator
- Massage onto face for at least 30 seconds or longer, in shower, leave on for as long as possible before washing off ( to draw impurities). For best results don’t overly dilute with water.
Method 2: Intensive Treatment: a plumping, firming face pack
- First apply a Simplicité serum for concentrated nutrient infusion, and then at least 2 pumps of the appropriate Simplicité face oil (this aids removal as the mask becomes very firm).
- Apply a thick even layer of Exfoliating Face Treatment to face, neck (décolletage too if desired)
- Massage gently for about a minute then leave on for at least 30 minutes or a few hours. Wash off.
- TIP: The best way to remove this treatment is in the shower, using a little One Step Exfoliating Cleanser (ensures easy removal plus gives even more youthful looking results).
- Temporary skin pinkness may sometimes occur for 10-20 mins
- Re-apply serum after the Treatment for the very best nutritive results, continue with normal skin routine.
Method 3: Intensive Treatment: an invigorating ‘lift’ for dull, tired-looking skin
- After first applying a couple of pumps of Face Oil over face, neck and décolletage, massage a thick layer of Exfoliating Face Treatment over the same area for 3-5 minutes.
- Leave for 10 - 20 minutes or longer, wash off.
- TIP: The easiest way to remove this mask is in the shower, using a little One Step Exfoliating Cleanser (ensures easy removal plus gives even more youthful looking results).
- Re-apply serum after the Treatment for the best nutritive results, then continue with normal skin routine.
Method 4: Intensive Treatment: a ‘drawing’ treatment for pimples and acne areas
- Apply thickly to pimples and acne areas, leave in place for several hours to encourage healing and to reduce redness and inflammation.
- For best results apply over Acne Anti-Bacterial Serum.
- TIP: The best way to remove this treatment is in the shower, using a little One Step Exfoliating Cleanser.
- Temporary skin pinkness may sometimes occur for 10-20 mins.
Purified Water, Australian Almond, Kaolin, Australian Sweet Almond Ext, freshly extracted Aloe Barbadensis juice from Qld (not the lifeless dried powder from China),Lavender (France), Sage (Spain), Rosemary (Tunisia), Sandalwood (Western Australia), Calendula Flower Ext (Australia), Grapefruit (USA), Rose Geranium (Kenya), Natural Vitamin E, Lavender Flowers, Chamomile Flowers,Potassium Sorbate, Gluconolactone (found naturally in fruit)